Thursday, June 17, 2010

Prayer Walking

Over the past several weeks, I have been prayer walking the city of Panama. I have completed about 15% of the city. Through this time, with God, lifting up the areas that I have been walking through, He has shown me so much. In the city there is very little, if any at all, Evangelical presence. There are 100s of thousands of people that are in need of the truth of the Gospel. Please be in prayer with me as God reveals how the UP Team (Urban Panama Team) is to reach so many people in a very short period of time (2 years).
The door is starting to open. We are talking with three different couples about having Bible studies in their homes. Please pray that they will be receptive and bold.

1 comment:

leigh said...

Hey Cavin and Charlotte,

My family will be heading to Panama on July 1 to visit our sweet friends, the Louderbacks, and we are really looking forward to meeting you. I can't wait to hear about your plans for Panama and I am really excited about partnering with you guys in October. See you soon!!

Leigh Barwick