Monday, November 24, 2008

Prayer for a Friend

I'd like to get everyone to pray for a good friend of mine - Sammy Clary. He is a pastor/church planter in South Carolina. God has been using him as he started Stonebridge Church just over a year ago. Sammy is probably one of the most creative, exciting people I've ever been around. God has given him gifts and abilities which blow my mind.

Starting a new church is probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. I just feel God placing Sammy on my heart to pray for him as he continues in the work at Stonebridge Church. Pray that God will give him wisdom, endurance, and encouragement. Also, pray for Sammy's family - Melissa (his wife) and Isaac (his son) as they go through the challenges of church planting.

Check out Sammy's blog - the link is on the right side of the screen. Also, check out the webiste at www.stonebridge.tv

No comments: