Monday, October 6, 2008

Park Ave Baptist Church

Last night I had a great time speaking at Park Ave Baptist Church in Enterprise, AL.  Park Ave is the church that I accepted Christ and was baptized.  The people of this church have had such an important part of my life and ministry through out the years.  It was such a special time that I will remember forever.
I shared about my family's calling into international missions.  At the end of the service they all gathered around my family and prayed for us.  Park Ave agreed to be our prayer partners while we are on the field.  This means so much to me as we face the challenges ahead.  
I also want to express my gratefulness to Leon Adams the pastor at Park Ave.  He is a great man with a heart for missions.  Leon also serves the North American Mission Board as a chaplain to the Coffee County Sheriffs Department.  

No comments: